I’m a fairly avid reader of spiritual books and thought I’d share some the inspirations that have helped me through the years. Here they are in no particular order:
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle (A timeless book by a timeless personality)
- The Impersonal Life: Anonymous, Joseph Benner (Wayne Dyer suggested I read this and it had a profound impact on me)
- THE “I AM” DISCOURSES from the Saint Germain Foundation (A little “trippy” and not for everyone but these were the first spiritual books I ever read and hold a special place in my heart)
- The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself – Michael A. Singer (Beautiful, simple and direct and my latest read)
- The Prophet – Kahlil Gibran (I carry this with me everywhere)
I would also recommend anything by Osho, Wayne Dyer, Alan Watts, Jiddu Krishnamurti and Henry David Thoreau.
If you have one you’d like to recommend for me, I’m all ears!