Wayne Dyer always left me with a story to tell, a life lesson learned. Always giving. Always revealing something wonderous about life I had missed. Motivating us all to self actualize was his gift to the world and I feel blessed to have been able to learn, first hand, from such an amazing man. And while he’s passed, his teachings live on through his inspiring books, wonderful children and all the people he taught along the way.
Here are Dr. Wayne Dyer’s top tips for living a magic life:
1. Be curious.
“The highest form of ignorance is when you reject something you don’t know anything about.” ~ Wayne Dyer
2. Don’t let other’s actions dictate your response.
“How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” ~ Wayne Dyer
3. Remember how to be in a dark, quiet room with yourself.
“You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” ~ Wayne Dyer
4. What you put your attention becomes your life experience.
“When you argue for your limitations, all you get are your limitations.” ~ Wayne Dyer
“Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.” ~ Wayne Dyer
5. Have faith in the infinite organizing power of the universe.
“Good morning, this is God. I will be handling all of your problems today. I will not need your help. So have a miraculous day.” ~ Wayne Dyer
6. Follow your bliss and explore your passions.
“Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.” ~ Wayne Dyer
7. Some day may never come. Make it count today.
Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. ~ Wayne Dyer